Advanced Dermal Fillers
Centre Of CPD Excellence
A comprehensive, doctor led course, small groups of up to 4 delegates, theory presentation, question and answer session, practical session offering hands on experience, full protocol manual & accredited CPD certificate for indemnity insurance.
Nurse, Dentist, Doctor, Pharmacist.
Course Cost Only (No Kit) incl VAT
Optional Kit incl VAT
Master copy Consultation/consent form, Botox marking Eye liner (red), Pencil sharpener, Alcohol Wipes pk 100, Gauze pk 200 5×5, disposable aprons pk 100, Disposable Face mask pk 50, Cold pack, Powdered gloves medium, Facial bowl small (15cm), Disposable mob caps (100), Disposable spatulas, Hand held mirror, Global Action Syringe, Deep Line Syringe, Touch Up syringe, Ultra Deep syringe, Post filler instructions, Lidocaine & adrenalin, Saline, Emla Cream 30g/LMX 4, Syringe, 30g Needles, Hyalase, Bacteriostatic Saline, Epi-Pen.
Max 4 students
Courses are at the doctor’s Southampton Clinic
£0.00 – £1,194.00
About Our Courses
- We are experts in our field with over 27 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY as well as being QUALIFIED TEACHERS AND ASSESSORS
- Our Specialist courses are FULLY ACCREDITED by CPD (Continuing Professional Development) meaning you are able to EASILY OBTAIN INSURANCE WITH A RANGE OF PROVIDERS once qualified.
- We offer PRACTICAL TRAINING on a ONE TO ONE BASIS at our beautiful Medi Spas located in SOUTHSEA, CHICHESTER and CHANDLERS FORD supported by IN DEPTH THEORY for under pinning knowledge.
- Our courses are for individuals who already hold a minimum beauty qualification of NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent (see entry requirement on each course) and want to expand their treatment offering.
- Once qualified you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING for your insurance provider.
- We offer ONGOING SUPPORT and assistance should you have any questions post training
- FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE subject to status
Courses are run on demand and we will be in contact to give you a course date from the ones you’ve chosen.